Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduce yourself

Go down 
+4
Perime
KenFuddled
Teeka
Chadriliu
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Chadriliu
Admin
Chadriliu

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 7:52 pm

Here you can introduce yourself to the guildmates
Back to top Go down
https://bloodandfire.rpg-board.net
Teeka

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 8:29 pm

Yay, I can finally access the forums. I'm a completionist, just starting to enter the den. My alts are Tod and Tiery.
Back to top Go down
KenFuddled

KenFuddled

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 2:00 am

Hi I'm Ken in game and new to the guild. I have been playing since September. My main is a wood character with alts GruffSmith, Tiggii, Daiisy, Heigh that cover most skills. I'm more into crafting than fighting.

In real-life I'm a Dad of 3 girls who works from home in UK.
Back to top Go down
Perime

Perime

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 8:30 am

Hi, I'm Andis. In guild I'm more than half year.
My alts are Andis, Destrio, Edite, Stellu.
In RL I'm municipal police officer and my hobby is dancing. Wink
Back to top Go down
fingon

fingon

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 3:01 pm

Hello, I am Kostas living on an island of Greece.
I am a teacher of computers at high school.
I have been part of B&F from around September if I remember correctly.
Back to top Go down
RiffRaff

RiffRaff

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 10:29 am

Hey everyone, I'm Philip and I have been in the guild since the summer-ish time.
My alts are CaesarAugustus, Deadeye, Curly, and a few more (I try not to name them all so Chad doesn't have an accurate read on how many I actually have).
I am going to school to become an electrician.
Back to top Go down
Hadehariast

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 12:54 am

Howdy. My name is Charles. I'm from Ontario, Canada. I have a degree in English Language and Literature, and I'm currently unemployed (not surprising, I suppose!). I've been a member of Blood and Fire since September, I believe. My non-guilded alt is Sanctimony, which despite being my second character, is what gets displayed on the Virtys forums for some silly reason.

I'm a big sports fan-- hockey, baseball, football (soccer, not the American type) are all passions of mine. I play a lot of sports management sims in my free time.
Back to top Go down
rkedi

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 9:01 pm

Hey all,

I am the new guy , just joined a few days back. My name is Rahul , am 35 and I live in Bangalore, India.I head marketing for an E-commerce company here . I read almost compulsively ( fantasy, humour, philosophy) and enjoy the odd glass of wine :-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off-topic-
Jump to: